ECF’s Value-Added Achievement Awards are based on value-added data made publicly available by the state of Tennessee.
To learn about the awards program, how winners were determined, and more about the state’s TVAAS system, follow the links below:
- Learn about the Value-Added Achievement Awards initiative here.
- Learn about the Tennessee Value-Added Assessment System, or TVAAS, by going here.
- To review a glossary of terms related to value-added data and the TVAAS program specifically, go here.
- To read through frequently asked questions about the Value-Added Achievement Awards, click here.
- To learn about past award winners, go here.